Life’s Lessons: Isights and Information for a Richer Life (ebook)
Life’s Lessons: Isights and Information for a Richer Life is a mixture of philosophy and practical ideas. It’s a compendium of astute essays on the lessons life provides us and how to use these teachings to create a richer life.
Rebecca imparts her wit and wisdom in this captivating book. She shares her common and uncommon experiences to spawn sage lessons:
- Insights from a middle-aged mermaid
- Giving yourself a motivational talk
- Borrowing courage
- Creating your own paradise
- A cup of coffee lasts 40 years
- Seeing the parallels of hiking a muddy trail on Molokai to how we live life
- Are you fishing in a bathtub?
- Understanding the power of our words
Rebecca speaks as if she were sitting next to you, sharing her insights conversationally — simultaneously humorous and profound.
You’ll enjoy the easy-to-read, short chapters and engaging stories. Start learning the lessons Rebecca shares…
“I’ve really gained insight and tools as to how I should be navigating my way through life and interacting with others.” —Claudia Trujillo