Key Benefits of Attending
- You’ll determine who your potential buyers are, how to best reach them, and who to approach first. Examine who would want what you’re offering and who would be most ripe for your product.
- You’ll explore how to partner with others to promote your new product/service so it’s a win/win/win. Through joint ventures, affiliate programs and other limited partnerships you’ll help others earn revenue by promoting your information products/services.
- You’ll start to determine your best keywords so you can easily get in front of those looking on the Internet for your information. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not as easy as some experts make it sound. But once you have those with the highest search to lowest competition ratio, you’ll bring to you those who want what you offer.
- You’ll understand why blogging is a great way to bring in new customers, write your next book, have articles to redistribute, syndicate your work to other sites, and garner media attention. Even if you don’t like to write, you can create an audio or video blog that will help you position yourself to sell your products.
- You’ll know how to repurpose your articles and blog postings into books, eBook and special reports. These products can then be sold, used to entice people to sign up for your mailing list, or be given as a gift with purchase.
- You’ll determine whether teleseminars or webinars are right for your market. There are pros and cons to each, do you need to know which is likely to be the best fit for your customers and prospects.
- You’ll understand how to set up, record and market your teleseminars/webinars. The recordings of these can be sold for years and provide a nice revenue stream — if you do it well.
- You’ll know how to create higher-priced packages. By bundling products together or making home-study courses you can substantially increase your average sale.
- You’ll grasp the wisdom of providing subscription products/services. When customers give you permission to charge their credit card weekly, semi-monthly or monthly, you have the peace of mind of knowing your monthly revenue from that product.
- You’ll understand the strategies and tactics that encourage people to buy from you, not only once, but over and over for years — or decades! Rebecca will explain the strategy behind each tactic so you understand how to adapt the concept to your product/service.
Everything that is discussed is something that Rebecca has actually implemented. She’ll not only share what worked, but what didn’t work so you won’t have to waste time and money on things that don’t work. If she shares an idea she hasn’t tried herself but knows it worked for a client or colleague, she’ll tell you that. No smoke, no mirrors, no BS — just honest transparency.
“I came across Making Money In Your Jammies while researching options for learning how to create income by reusing what I have. I chose Jammies for a few reasons: it seemed to cover everything I was interested in, I was impressed with Rebecca’s background, and a trusted friend recommended it. Your Jammies webinar addressed all of my interests and introduced me to new ideas. Every session was jam-packed with actionable information. I love that I can go back and listen to the recordings to catch the tidbits I might have missed. I’m going to use your information to help plan out my work for next year. Thanks so much – this webinar really hit the spot!” –Lisa Corrado
“I can’t tell you how enlightening your course has been for me. I have so much clarity. For me it has been a Holy [Cow}! experience.” -Jude Anker
“I feel like I got a GREAT value! Although I am moving slower than I like, I know I have a VERY useful resource to come back to — the handout and vetted vendor lists are goldmines. I now have a clear set of next steps. I look forward to further contact. Thanks again Rebecca — you’re a pro!” –Maggie Kolkena
What Do You Get?
6 In-Depth 1-Hour Webinar Sessions
Each lesson focus on a different element of jammies-income product development and sales. You’ll get plenty of examples of products you can create quickly — in fact, you may have the components to do so immediately! Rebecca put together 4 books each in less than a week by redeploying intellectual capital she already had written. Or maybe creating recordings from teleseminars is easier for you. You’ll get dozens of ideas you can create rapidly and then sell to existing customers or new ones.
You’ll walk through the process of creating, packaging, and marketing your jammies-income products/services. Each session focuses on an element of getting your product/service ready to launch. You’ll commit to actions before the next session, so even if you already have some products, you’ll work to repackage, redeploy and/or re-market them. If you have none, you’ll start with the one that you can produce the fastest for the highest payoff.
Extensive, Follow-Along Workbook
The extensive workbook captures the key ideas from the recordings, giving you space to make notes. You also get an action planner to log the specific ideas you want to make happen for your business. There are also lots of links to examples and resources listed. You’ll find yourself referring back to the workbook over and over again.
Brief, Focused Coaching
These brief, focused “Pillow Talk” coaching opportunities will be chosen from those who submit their issue ahead of time. There may only be time for one brief Pillow Talk each session.
Recordings for Relistening
All webinars will be recorded in case you have to miss a session.
Vetted Vendor List
In 30 years in business, Rebecca has checked out many suppliers. A few stand out as responsive, creative, professional, easy to work with, high-quality and reasonably priced. Rebecca’s vetted vendors promise quick turnaround. These include: graphic designers, blog implementers, webmasters, editors/proofreaders, recording engineers (for teleseminars/CDs/MP3s), CD/DVD duplicators, video producers (for demos and YouTube), self-publishing coaches, printers. It is currently 14 pages packed with vendors Rebecca has used and trusts. It will be updated as new resources are added.(You will engage those you need separately — their fees are separate from the tuition.)
Jammies Club UnSlumber Party Group Call
A slumber party (or sleep-over) is always fun and you usually learn something cool (sometimes about your friends, sometimes about life). And you always look forward to them as a special time.
While we don’t provide snacks, you’ll get lots of food for your brain! Often participants tell us they have pages of notes of ideas they can apply after the call.
You will do anything but sleep, however, during the Jammies Club UnSlumber Party! That’s why we call it an unslumber party! In this monthly group call you’ll get fresh ideas, information and a chance to brainstorm your projects during Pillow Talk segments. You won’t want to miss any of them.
The number of free calls depends on the Jammies-Level you choose. See the Jammies Club page for complete details.
- You’ll come to each webinar session which discusses various jammies products and how to produce them. Each session will include some information on a type of jammies product coupled with at least one brief hot seat.
- You can submit your ideas and work to the group for feedback as you proceed.
- You’ll pick one product/service to produce before the course ends so you have something ready to sell — if not already selling.
- You’ll make major progress on — if not actually complete — at least one new product/service if you do the weekly homework.
Rebecca will not only give you lots of specific detailed info, but offer reasonably priced 1-on-1 coaching afterward to suss through which strategy and tactics that make sense for your goals, style and expertise. You know you need a guiding hand to actually produce what you want quickly, with high-quality, for the lowest price.
“Just want you to know I’m learning so much through the webinar (and the 1-day seminar you did). Thanks!” –Caitlin Williams, Ph.D.
Next Course Dates/Time
11:00-12:00 PST; 12:00-1:00 Mountain; 1:00-2:00 Central; 2:00-3:00 Eastern
- August 17
- August 24
- August 31
- September 7
- September 14
- September 21
(There is a slight chance that one of these dates will shift. If you have to miss a session, you can watch the recording.)
“I mainly took the webinar to force myself to carve aside time to each week to focus on this topic. Your energy and enthusiasm helped me get inspired, and thanks to your input, I am finally plowing my way through my umpteen pages of content — a project that has been on the back burner for too long. That “kick-in-the-pants” alone made the class worthwhile for me. I also found your info about product bundles, expert interviews and webinars quite helpful.” –Nancy Collamer
Individual Coaching Available
Rebecca will not only going to give you lots of specific detailed info, but provide reasonably priced 1-on-1 coaching afterward to suss through which strategy and tactics make sense for your goals, style and expertise. You know you need a guiding hand to actually produce what you want quickly, with high quality, for the lowest price.
“As a result of attending your ‘Make Money in Your Jammies’ webinar series, I came away with numerous, simple, practical, and easy to implement ideas, which are already paying off. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who wants to earn more without the fun and excitement of today’s travel hassles.” –Susan Friedmann, CSP
Your Options for Participation and Results
There are several investment options, depending on your needs and budget. Choose the one that meets your needs (or jammies-fabric preference! Sorry, no nude level!).
EARLY-BIRD CUTOFF DATE: August 15, 2011
Cotton Level: 6-Part In-Depth Webinar Course + 1 Jammies Club UnSlumber Party Group Call
You’ll get lots of ideas, strategies and tactics to start producing jammies income.
Cotton Level registrants are automatically enrolled in the monthly Jammies Club UnSlumber Party. You can attend the next Jammies call within 30 days of your initial payment. After that your credit card will then be charged $19.95 a month. You can cancel at any time.
Satin Level: 6-Part In-Depth Webinar Course + 6 hour-long 1-on-1 consultations with Rebecca + 3 Jammies Club UnSlumber Party Group
Rebecca will help you crystallize your strategy and action plan and ensure you are taking the right actions to bring your plans to fruition. You can schedule your consultations however you want: 1x/week if you want to move quickly, 1x/month, or come to Rebecca’s office for all 6 hours at once. Consultations are on the phone, Skype or at Rebecca’s office.
Get the webinar course FREE if you purchase the 6-hour consultation package by early-bird cutoff date.
Satin Level registrants are automatically enrolled in the monthly Jammies Club UnSlumber Party. As part of your registration, the 3 scheduled calls following your initial payment date are included in your fee. After that your credit card will then be charged $19.95 a month. You can cancel at any time.
Silk Level: 6-Part In-Depth Webinar Course + 6 months of ongoing access 1-on-1 coaching/mentoring + 6 Jammies Club UnSlumber Party Group Calls
You want to get moving to produce at least one — most likely multiple — jammies products quickly and to make the fastest progress, you want Rebecca on your team. She’ll coach, prod, noodle with you, celebrate your successes and hold you accountable so you translate your ideas into a tangible format fast. She’ll review your emailed promo copy, web site, product covers, etc. You get virtually as much access as you need by phone, email, Skype or in-person at her office for up to 26 hours.
Get the webinar course FREE if you purchase the 6-month consultation package by early-bird cutoff date.
Silk Level registrants are automatically enrolled in the monthly Jammies Club UnSlumber Party. As part of your registration, the 6 scheduled calls following your initial payment date are included in your fee. After that your credit card will then be charged $19.95 a month. You can cancel at any time.
“Rebecca has the knowledge and experience that is invaluable to anyone interested in expanding business possibilities. Her marketing and sales knowledge is an added bonus. She gives great value and delivers! I highly recommend this information=packed program….and if you like, take it in your jammies.” —Pat Zakian Tith MS, MA
“Rebecca Morgan’s ‘Making Money In Your Jammies’ program coupled with her 6-month coaching is truly amazing. One of the best things I’ve ever done for myself! Rebecca is brilliant. She’ll help take your business/project to the next level. I wholeheartedly recommend it.”
—Elayne Savage, Ph.D.Relationship and Workplace Coach and Author of Don’t Take It Personally! The Art of Dealing with Rejection