“Finding and Dating Men Comfortable with a Female Breadwinner” webinar recording
Relationships in the 21st Century often involve gender role reversals with many women being more educated and earning more than their potential mates. What should you be looking for from the first date?
In this frank and lively webinar, two thought leaders delve straight into the heart of what it means to find and keep love for high-earning professional women.
Dr. Suzanne Doyle-Morris and the Dating Goddess share what they’ve learned from research, their clients and their personal experiences.
Relationships in the 21st Century often involve gender role reversals with many women being more educated and earning more than their potential mates. What are the rewards and challenges that face these couples and what should you be looking for from the first date?
In this webinar recording, you will learn:
- Where to find men confident enough in his own skin to be proud of your achievements
- If you are well-suited to be the main earner in a relationship…or if you are more traditional than you think
- What unique traits makes beta men attractive
- If you can keep your career and marry an alpha man
- What signals to notice, even from the first date, that he won’t be threatened with your career
- How to avoid men who want a ‘sugar-mummy’
Dating Goddess is a bestselling author of the 15-book Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40series. She’s appeared on Oprah, 60 Minutes, the Wall St. Journal, USA Todayand international media. She shares her insights, stories and advice from dating 112 men after her 20-year marriage dissolved.